Providing services for adults with disabilities.

(530) 242-8580

Accessible Trails in Northern California

By Mary Flom Did you know that August 1st is National Mountain Climbing Day?  We thought we would celebrate by rounding up a list of accessible trails in Northern California. …

Read More

10 Rules for Success

by Cassandra Sales Rule #1: Show Up Show up and be seen! You’re going to get knocked down, you’re going to have hard days. Despite adversity, show up 100% ever…

Read More

Messy Joy

by Melisssa Mowat When was the last time a good friend asked you:  “How are you?”  And you said, “Fine.”  Even though you weren’t? Release of Tears Let’s be honest in…

Read More

Your Hidden Superpower

By Cassandra Sales Energy  If you talk to anyone in my inner most circle, they would probably share three things about me. First, when it comes to energy, I always…

Read More

On Raising a CEO | Taking Risks

by Helyn Huffmaster A CEO has to be willing to take risks even when the outcome is totally unknown. Sadie grew up on a farm.  She loved to go out…

Read More

Languages of Appreciation

By Aaron Zint Love Languages Imagine a Brazilian man who only speaks Portuguese, is trying to say, “I love you very much!” to a Chinese woman who only speaks Mandarin….

Read More

On Raising a CEO – The Right Hat

By Helyn Huffmaster The Right Hat on the Right Head A very important part of a CEO’s job is putting the right “hat” on the right head. Sadie showed her…

Read More

5 Ways To Get Your Hopes Up

By Mary Flom The Pollyanna Hypothesis The Huffington Post put out an article some time ago titled The Science Behind Why Hope Can Help Heal Us.  In it they referred…

Read More