Providing services for adults with disabilities.

(530) 242-8580

Goodbye Gordon

Proper Goodbye I had to go say goodbye to another client yesterday.  I really do hate saying goodbye.  If I am being entirely honest, I will try to avoid it…

Read More

Christmas VLOG | December 2016

Happy Holidays Everyone!  We hope that you all have enjoyed the Christmas parties this year.  We love celebrating with you. In this Christmas Edition VLOG, Eric and Sadie announce who received…

Read More

Leader Spotlight: Sadie

Continuing on with our Leader Spotlight series, we’re talking with Sadie Hess, CEO and Founder of Compass.  Check out what she had to say on the topic of leadership.  Do…

Read More

In the Future

By Sadie Hess This year’s blogs have seemed to be a series of confessions.  Perhaps I am getting more comfortable with myself and can “let it all hang out”, as…

Read More

Saving and Changing Lives

One of Those Moms Let me take a moment to be “one of those moms”.  Pictured here is my eight year old son and his friend, Delany .  Ryan did not…

Read More

Sometimes We All Need a Little Help

By Sadie Hess You Didn’t Get Their on Your Own During the last campaign cycle there was a speech by our president that got a lot of attention and publicity….

Read More

A Compass Family

By Eric Hess One of the missions my wife and I pursue in our leadership of Compass is to not create a company, a business, or a social service agency,…

Read More