Providing services for adults with disabilities.

(530) 242-8580

5 Ways To Get Your Hopes Up

By Mary Flom The Pollyanna Hypothesis The Huffington Post put out an article some time ago titled The Science Behind Why Hope Can Help Heal Us.  In it they referred…

Read More

On Raising a CEO

By Helyn Huffmaster We are starting a new series today written by Helyn Huffmaster, mother of our CEO Sadie Hess! Be sure to follow along with this series! I have…

Read More

Send in Your Questions

Send in Your Questions

Eric and Sadie want to hear from you! Comment below with your questions or send a video comment and your question may be answered in the next video! Watch this…

Read More

Compass Values: Excellence

by Cassandra Sales Our Values One of the greatest aspects of Compass is our values list. I say, ours, and not theirs because the moment you become a part of…

Read More

Visit to Australia | Compass Stories

by Michael D. Help I remember distinctly the day that a Case Facilitator called me and asked for some help with a client. The request was pretty simple; the client (we’ll…

Read More

Career Series | Uniforms

Too sexy for your shirt? In this vlog, Eric and Sadie talk about uniforms and why they are an important part of our everyday operations here at Compass! Have a…

Read More

Compass Careers | Life Guide

In the latest vlog from our Career Series, Eric and Sadie explain what a Life Guide is and what their role is as a part of the Compass Family!

Grown-Ups Can See the Future

Marshmallow If you give a child a marshmallow and tell them that they can eat it or wait five minutes to get two marshmallows, prepare yourself for some humor. It’s…

Read More

Compass Careers | Life Coach

This is the first video in our new career series! Eric and Sadie share what a Life Coach is and the importance of their role in our organization!