Today, we’re giving you 26 ways you can work on being more positive. Pursuing positivity is a MUST if you are wanting to live happy and whole. Consider trying a few of these out.
- Write down a list of everything you’re grateful for.
- Join an organization that supports a cause you care about.
- Make a conscious effort to cut down on social media.
- Listen to an upbeat playlist.
- Create a photo collage of your favorite moments in life.
- Practice self-care.
- Cut negative people out of your life.
- Laugh every day.
- Find the silver linings in all the bad situations that you face.
- Call someone who makes you feel good every week.
- Read books with hopeful messages.
- Write a good review online for a business.
- Tell yourself a positive affirmation in the mirror every day.
- High-five someone who looks like they need it.
- Be confident that you can overcome challenges.
- Keep a journal of one big accomplishment you make every day.
- Listen to motivational podcasts.
- Avoid media sites that make you feel dread or negativity.
- Help someone else feel good by paying them a compliment.
- Write an open letter to someone who inspires you.
- Exercise regularly to feel physically happy.
- Plan a trip that will expand your cultural horizons.
- Read inspiring quotes that remind you of what’s important in life.
- Send out thank you notes on a regular basis.
- Spread your positivity to the loved ones that surround you.
Article Credit: Popsugar
Photo Credit: Bảo-Quân Nguyễ
One response to “26 Tips To Be More Positive”
That’s a complete and accurate article! Wanna make a checklist in my pocket-book with all these tips, so I won’t forget anything important. And special thanks for all the links, will read them more attentively in the evening.