If you’re an aspiring leader looking for consistent hours, management experience, and career growth, you’ll be excited to hear that due to business growth, Compass SLS & ILS, has one opening for a Senior Case Facilitator.
Our company strongly values growth. We offer paid-on-the-job training, promotion tracks, and career growth. A college education is preferred but our excellent training program will get you where you need to be.
JOIN THE TEAM:
To apply for our Senior Case Facilitator Position, email our Recruitment Manager, Tyler.
After we receive your resume, our recruitment manager will call you for a phone interview, then we’ll invite you to participate in a virtual 1st interview.
WHY WORK AT COMPASS:
- We are leadership-focused: We want to help you grow professionally and help you meet your career goals
- The “Perks” Matter: We offer FREE Costco Membership, FREE Telemedicine for you and your household, a company laptop, an iPhone, and medical, dental & vision benefits
- Appreciation is key: We give an annual Bonus and Raise
- The environment you work in is crucial: Our office culture is dynamic, fun, and friendly
- We value your home life too: We offer paid vacation
- Your future matters: We offer a 401k with a generous company match
CASE FACILITATOR REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but sufficient relevant experience and education will be considered
- 2 years of experience in the social service industry
- Fingerprint clearance
- Employment is contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug test
- Acceptable DMV record
- Driver License
- Working Vehicle, Auto insurance
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
WHO ARE WE:
Compass helps adults with developmental disabilities live interdependently in their own homes through our Supported Living Services. As a Case Facilitator with Compass, you’ll manage a caseload of 8-10 clients. You’ll have a team of caregivers you lead, and a team of Case Facilitators to learn from. You will coordinate client support, lead and manage a team of caregivers, schedule management; provide 24 hours emergency response at least one week per month.
At Compass, we treat our caregivers with the respect they deserve. Go to our website here to watch a message from Eric and Sadie Hess, our owners and company founders.
For more information on SLS services, click here.
The rate of pay is $34-$39/hour based on experience and education. Hours are M-F 8 am-5 pm with the emergency phone as assigned. Travel includes 1 week of new hire training at our Corporate office in Redding, CA within the first month of employment.
We’re looking forward to working with you. Apply for our Senior Case Facilitator opening today!
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.