People who CARE about people are our kind of PEOPLE and we want THOSE PEOPLE on our TEAM!
If you find yourself in one or more of the categories below, then we’d love to speak with you about our job opportunities as a life guide (caregiver).
- You enjoy jobs where you get a lot of one on one interaction with individuals
- You like doing a variety of tasks in a day
- You don’t want a desk job and like a job that provides flexible scheduling
You like doing work that has the potential to make a difference in someone’s life.
JOIN THE TEAM:
- We’ve switched to a Virtual platform for interview and hiring! Our goal is to make is safe, convenient and simple!
- Apply today for one of our open positions
- After we receive your application, our recruitment manager will call you for a phone interview.
We’re looking forward to working with you.
At Compass, we treat our caregivers with the respect they deserve. Go to our website here to watch a message from Eric and Sadie Hess, our owners and company founders.
For more information on SLS services, please click here.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You’ll be connected directly with one or more clients based on your schedule and client preferences. Build your own schedule! We’ve got hourly, weekend, and overnight shifts available. Pick the shifts that are best for your family schedule or work around another job or school. You will be working one on one with a client in their own home.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
COMPASS helps adults with developmental disabilities live interdependently in their own homes through our Supported Living Services. Our staff walk beside our clients offering companionship and personal assistance. Our service helps empower our clients to make decisions and support them to have the full lives of their choosing.
Find more info at www.compasscares.com!
- FREE Costco Membership
- 401k with generous company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- FREE Telemedicine for you and your household
- Annual Bonus and MONTHLY gift card incentives
- Competitive Pay-Direct deposit, bonuses, and time and a half on company recognized holidays
- Paid Training
- Reimbursement for client-related transportation
- Friendly Environment: 24-hour support available
- High school diploma or GED
- Drivers License for at least years
- Working vehicle, valid driver’s license, & valid auto insurance
- Pass criminal background check and drug test (WE PAY!)
- Eligibility to work in the U.S.
- CPR and First Aid certification must be completed within 30 days of hire (WE’LL PAY!)
Here are a few job expectations:
Assistance with shopping, meal planning, cooking, cleaning, medication administration assistance, community event attendance, assistance with going to school or work, transportation, appointments, and personal hygiene.
The Life Guide 1 position is ideal for someone who is only looking for part-time hours. We define part-time as 29 hours or less. As a Life Guide 1, you would provide one on one care to one of our clients. The clients we serve are adults with disabilities. The type of care you provide will depend on the client you are matched with but will likely include assistance with cooking, cleaning, medication administration, transportation feeding, personal care, transfers, and community activities.
The Life Guide 2 position is ideal for someone who is looking to work full time and is interested in a career at Compass. In addition to the basic job duties of a Life Guide as described in the Life Guide 1 position, a Life Guide 2 will have more of a leadership presence in the household they work. They may provide training for new staff, assistance with money management, and/or are more involved with helping the client reach their goals.
The Life Guide 3 position is ideal for someone who wants full-time hours and has experience as a caregiver. They know that caregiving is a lifestyle choice, and it is an environment that they thrive in. In addition to the basic job duties of a Life Guide as described in the Life Guide 1 position, a Life Guide 3 is also the expert in the home they work in and they work closely with management on all client needs, concerns, and training.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO MEET OUR TEAM RECRUITER
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.