DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? If so, we’re looking forward to working with you.
- You enjoy working with people and most enjoy jobs where you have one-on-one interaction with others.
- You like doing work that has the potential to make a difference in someone’s life.
- You like doing a variety of tasks in a day.
- You don’t ever say, “that’s not my job” but instead like pitching in to do whatever is needed.
- You don’t want a desk job; you like being physical in your job and using your body as well as your brain.
- You are seeking a career with growth opportunities.
If that’s you, then this is the career for you!
SHIFT TYPES and JOB FUNCTIONS:
We have a range of shifts that we are hiring for which include day shifts, overnight shifts, weekend shifts, morning shifts, evening shifts. Please contact us to see if we have a shift type that will work for you. The type of support you provide depends on the client you are matched with but could include any or all of the following: assistance with shopping, meal planning, cooking, cleaning, medication administration assistance, community event attendance, assistance with going to school or work, transportation, appointments, and personal hygiene.
The Life Guide 1 position is ideal for someone who is only looking for part-time hours. We define part-time as 29 hours or less. As a Life Guide 1, you would provide one on one care to one of our clients. The clients we serve are adults with disabilities. The type of care you provide will depend on the client you are matched with but will likely include assistance with cooking, cleaning, medication administration, transportation feeding, personal care, transfers, and community activities.
The Life Guide 2 position is ideal for someone who is looking to work full time and is interested in a career at Compass. In addition to the basic job duties of a Life Guide as described in the Life Guide 1 position, a Life Guide 2 will have more of a leadership presence in the household they work. They may provide training for new staff, assistance with money management, and/or are more involved with helping the client reach their goals.
The Life Guide 3 position is ideal for someone who wants full-time hours and has experience as a caregiver. They know that caregiving is a lifestyle choice, and it is an environment that they thrive in. In addition to the basic job duties of a Life Guide as described in the Life Guide 1 position, a Life Guide 3 is also the expert in the home they work in and they work closely with management on all client needs, concerns, and training.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
You’ll be connected directly with one or more clients based on your schedule and client preferences. Build your own schedule! We’ve got hourly, weekend, and overnight shifts available. Pick the shifts that are best for your family schedule or work around another job or school. You will be working one on one with a client in their own home.
JOIN THE TEAM:
- We’ve switched to a Virtual platform for interviews and hiring! Our goal is to make is safe, convenient, and simple!
- Apply today for one of our open positions
- After we receive your application, our recruitment manager will call you for a phone interview.
We’re looking forward to working with you.
At Compass, we treat our caregivers with the respect they deserve. Go to our website here to watch a message from Eric and Sadie Hess, our owners and company founders.
For more information on SLS services, please click here.
- Costco Card
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k with company match
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- FREE Telemedicine for you and your household
- Annual Bonus
- Monthly Gift Card Incentives
- Paid Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities
WHO ARE WE:
Compass helps adults with developmental disabilities live interdependently in their own homes through our Supported Living Services. As a caregiver with Compass, you’ll work with 1-3 clients (one at a time) in their home. On each shift, you’ll have tasks that will need to be completed such as housekeeping, meal preparation, running errands, and other personal care-related activities.
We’re looking forward to working with you.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR THE BEST. HERE’S WHAT WE LIKE TO SEE:
- High school diploma or GED
- Driver License-Reliable vehicle and valid auto insurance
- Drug test and Fingerprint/ Background check clearance (We pay!)
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Have a CPR and First Aid certification (or willing to get one)
- Past experience as a caregiver, CNA, or LVN is a plus!
CONTACT US TODAY FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO MEET OUR RECRUITER.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.