The Bay Area is a beautiful, busy, and bustling place! We get that most people need 2-3 jobs to make it work here. Many of our caregivers have found their 2nd job here at Compass and here’s why:
- The schedules are more flexible than your typical 9-5 job. We have weekend shifts!
- We provide overnight shifts where you get PAID to sleep
- We have a strong training program that supports any experience level
- We’re all about the PEOPLE. It doesn’t matter your background or your experience. We’re looking for people who CARE.
WHO ARE WE:
Like any organization, it’s the people that make the difference. We’ve got the best clients, the best staff, and a desire to serve our community well. Our clients are adults with disabilities in the Bay area who desire to live independently in their own home. Our staff (YOU) provide the support they need so they can live the life they want to live.
JOIN THE TEAM:
- We’ve switched to a Virtual platform for interviews and hiring! Our goal is to make it safe, convenient, and simple!
- Apply today for one of our open positions
- After we receive your application, our recruitment manager will call you for a phone interview.
We’re looking forward to working with you.
At Compass, we treat our caregivers with the respect they deserve. Go to our website here to watch a message from Eric and Sadie Hess, our owners and company founders.
For more information on SLS services, click here.
A TYPICAL DAY MIGHT INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Housekeeping and cooking
- Providing transportation
- Medication assistance (training provided)
- Personal care: toileting, feeding, bathing, transfer assistance (training provided)
Your schedule and the shifts available will depend on the client you are matched with. This is not your typical nine-to-five job. Schedules are built based on the client’s needs. Some clients need support 24/7 and other clients need 5 hrs of support a day. Our staff are paid for every hour they work including hours where they are SLEEPING. Yep, it’s true. Contact us today to see what shifts we have available.
The Life Guide 1 position is ideal for someone who is only looking for part-time hours. We define part-time as 29 hours or less. As a Life Guide 1, you would provide one on one care to one of our clients. The clients we serve are adults with disabilities. The type of care you provide will depend on the client you are matched with but will likely include assistance with cooking, cleaning, medication administration, transportation feeding, personal care, transfers, and community activities.
The Life Guide 2 position is ideal for someone who is looking to work full time and is interested in a career at Compass. In addition to the basic job duties of a Life Guide as described in the Life Guide 1 position, a Life Guide 2 will have more of a leadership presence in the household they work. They may provide training for new staff, assistance with money management, and/or are more involved with helping the client reach their goals.
The Life Guide 3 position is ideal for someone who wants full-time hours and has experience as a caregiver. They know that caregiving is a lifestyle choice, and it is an environment that they thrive in. In addition to the basic job duties of a Life Guide as described in the Life Guide 1 position, a Life Guide 3 is also the expert in the home they work in and they work closely with management on all client needs, concerns, and training.
CHECK OUT OUR BENEFITS:
- FREE Costco Membership
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401k plus company match
- FREE Telemedicine for you and your household
- Direct Deposit
- Annual Bonus and MONTHLY gift card incentives
- Competitive Pay-Direct deposit, bonuses, and time and a half on company recognized holidays
- Paid Training
- Reimbursement for client-related transportation
- Friendly Environment: 24-hour support available
- Career Advancement Opportunities
WE’RE LOOKING FOR THE BEST- HERE’S WHAT WE’D LIKE TO SEE:
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have had a Drivers License at 3 least years
- Working vehicle, valid driver’s license, valid auto insurance
- Pass criminal background check and drug test (WE PAY!)
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- CPR and First Aid certification must be completed within 30 days of hire (WE’LL PAY!)
CONTACT US TODAY FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO MEET OUR BAY AREA TEAM RECRUITER .
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time