Have you ever had a goal you were trying to reach? Us too! What if you could help people achieve their own goals? At Compass, our Life Coaches work with our clients who have disabilities come up with plans and processes so their goals are within reach.
If you’re a self-starter who is looking for consistent hours, work/life balance, and career growth, you’ll be excited to hear that Compass has openings in Tehama County. Our company strongly values education. We offer paid on-the-job training, professional opportunities, and career growth.
Apply NOW! Apply through Indeed, craigslist, or our website.
After we receive your application, our Team Recruiter will contact you for a phone interview.
OUR LIFE SKILLS COACHES WILL TEACH THEIR CLIENTS:
- Money Management
- Household chores and maintenance
- Exercise and nutrition-healthy meal preparation
- Recreational skills-social outings
- Medical and dental appointment setting
- General social and emotional skills
HOW WE ARE DIFFERENT:
Compass helps adults with developmental disabilities live interdependently in their own homes through Independent Living Services. Your focus will be your clients and our focus will be on YOU. We have an excellent training AND appreciation program because we are committed to our staff finding a place they belong and a career they love. Don’t just take our word for it, find out what our staff is saying about us here.
At Compass, we treat our caregivers with the respect they deserve. Go to our website here to watch a message from Eric and Sadie Hess, our owners and company founders.
For more information on ILS services, click here.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You’ll be connected directly with one or more clients based on your schedule and client preferences. You can build your own schedule! You will be working one on one with a client in their home and in the community.
OUR BENEFITS PACKAGE:
- Costco Card
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- FREE Telemedicine for you and your household
- Annual Bonus
- Monthly Gift Card Incentives
- Paid Training
WE’RE LOOKING FOR THE BEST- HERE’S WHAT WE’D LIKE TO SEE:
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have had a Drivers License at least 3 years
- Working vehicle, valid driver’s license, valid auto insurance
- THREE (3) years driving history
- Negative TB test, pass a criminal background check and drug test (WE PAY!)
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO MEET KARLA, OUR TEAM RECRUITER
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.