Have you ever considered being a caregiver? Caregiving is a great way to make a living, support your family and keep up with the demands of living in the 21st century. We’ve found that, with proper training, most people can do this job and love the work. We’ve got a vibrant community of clients in California and we’re looking for qualified individuals who want to make a difference in their community. Here’s why our team likes this field:
- The schedules are more flexible than your typical 9-5 job. We have weekend shifts!
- We provide overnight shifts
- We have a strong caregiver training program that supports any experience level
- We’re all about the PEOPLE. It doesn’t matter your background or your experience. We’re looking for people who CARE.
JOIN THE TEAM:
- We’ve switched to a Virtual platform for interviews and hiring! Our goal is to make it safe, convenient, and simple!
- Apply today for one of our open caregiver positions.
- After we receive your application, our recruitment manager will call you for a phone interview.
WHO ARE WE:
Like any organization, it’s the people that make the difference. We’ve got the best clients, the best staff, and a desire to serve our community well. Our clients are adults with disabilities who desire to live independently in their own. Our staff (YOU) provide the support they need so they can live the life they want to live. To learn more about us, please visit our website.
A TYPICAL DAY MIGHT INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Housekeeping and cooking
- Providing transportation
- Medication assistance (training provided)
- Personal care: toileting, feeding, bathing, transfer assistance (training provided)
Your schedule and the shifts available will depend on the client you are matched with. This is not your typical nine-to-five job. Schedules are built based on the client’s needs. Some clients need support 24/7 and other clients need 5 hours of support a day. Our staff are paid for every hour they work including hours where they are SLEEPING. Yep, it’s true. Contact us today to see what shifts we have available.
The Life Guide 1 position is ideal for someone who is only looking for part-time hours. We define part-time as 29 hours or less. As a Life Guide 1, you would provide one on one care to one of our clients. The clients we serve are adults with disabilities. The type of care you provide will depend on the client you are matched with but will likely include assistance with cooking, cleaning, medication administration, transportation feeding, personal care, transfers, and community activities.
The Life Guide 2 position is ideal for someone who is looking to work full time and is interested in a career at Compass. In addition to the basic job duties of a Life Guide as described in the Life Guide 1 position, a Life Guide 2 will have more of a leadership presence in the household they work. They may provide training for new staff, assistance with money management, and/or are more involved with helping the client reach their goals.
The Life Guide 3 position is ideal for someone who wants full-time hours and has experience as a caregiver. They know that caregiving is a lifestyle choice, and it is an environment that they thrive in. In addition to the basic job duties of a Life Guide as described in the Life Guide 1 position, a Life Guide 3 is also the expert in the home they work in and they work closely with management on all client needs, concerns, and training.
We offer an excellent benefits package. Check it out:
- Full or Part Time: We do our best to accommodate your schedule
- 401k with generous company match
- FREE Costco Membership
- Annual Raise
- No Long Commutes: We match you with a nearby client
- FREE Telemedicine for you and your household
- Evaluation and Referral Bonuses
- Grow professionally: We provide paid training monthly
WE’RE LOOKING FOR THE BEST- HERE’S WHAT WE’D LIKE TO SEE:
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have had a Drivers License at least 3 years
- Working vehicle, valid driver’s license, valid auto insurance
- Pass criminal background check and drug test (WE PAY!)
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- CPR and First Aid certification must be completed within 30 days of hire (WE’LL PAY!)
CONTACT US TODAY FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO MEET OUR TEAM RECRUITER.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time