We’re looking for the best! Here is what we like to see:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- One Year Experience in a human service field (preferred)
- The ability to complete the Compass Foundations Training Program (required)
- Driver’s License for 3 years (required)
- Eligible to work in the US
Our Life Guides are direct care staff for our Supported Living clients and report to our Case Facilitators. Our Life Guide position is our entry level position in the SLS department. You can find more information on Supported Living here. Life Guides can promote to our Life Guide II position through our self-managed training program. Through training and selection, Life Guide II’s are eligible to promote to Life Guide Pro.
The Life Guide mission is to provide outstanding direct support to developmentally disabled adults in their home and community. The Life Guide will work as a team member to maintain individual program integrity and coordinate supports for the client in pursuit of goals and a meaningful life.