If you are looking for consistent hours, work/life balance, and career growth, you’ll be excited to hear that due to business growth, Compass SLS & ILS, has openings in Contra Costa County.
Unlike other companies, which are constantly understaffed and leaving you exhausted and unfulfilled at the end of the day, Compass offers a healthy work/life balance that is both fun and financially rewarding.
Our company strongly values growth. We offer paid-on-the-job training, promotion tracks, and career growth.
JOIN THE TEAM:
- We’ve switched to a Virtual platform for interviews and hiring! Our goal is to make it safe, convenient, and simple!
- Apply today for one of our open positions
- After we receive your application, our recruitment manager will call you for a phone interview.
WHY WORK AT COMPASS?
- Full or Part Time: We do our best to accommodate your schedule
- FREE Costco Membership
- Annual Raise
- No Long Commutes: We match you with a nearby client
- FREE Telemedicine for you and your household
- Evaluation and Referral Bonuses
- Grow professionally: We provide paid training monthly
ILS COACH REQUIREMENTS:
- Willingness to learn: no college degree required, but must be teachable
- Must have a car, insurance, valid driver’s license
- Must pass a criminal background check
- See below for other requirements
WHO ARE WE:
As a coach with Compass, you will help adults with developmental disabilities live independently in their own homes through Independent Living Services. We walk beside our clients offering life skills instruction and mentorship. Every client’s needs are unique to them and our teams work together to ensure each client receives the exact services they need.
At Compass, we treat our caregivers with the respect they deserve. Go to our website here to watch a message from Eric and Sadie Hess, our owners and company founders.
For more information on ILS services, click here.
OUR LIFE SKILLS COACHES WILL TEACH THEIR CLIENTS:
- Money Management
- Household chores and maintenance
- Exercise and nutrition-healthy meal preparation
- Recreational skills-social outings
- Medical and dental appointment setting
- General social and emotional skills
We’re looking forward to working with you and adding to your career growth.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS
Drug test, eligible to work in the U.S., Have or willing to get CPR/First Aid certification