- This event has passed.
Fort Bragg Trip
June 10, 2019 - June 12, 2019
Spend two days, one night in the beautiful city of Fort Bragg. You’ll be the first to meet our new Fort Bragg community. Enjoy yummy food, a night at a hotel, a ride on the Skunk Train (a local favorite!), experience glass beach and much more!
Max # of attendees
Max # of attendees: We can take a max of 27 people. In order to do the Skunk train you must be able to transfer from a wheelchair.
Cost: $100/person. Includes: all meals, snacks on the road, overnight hotel stay, skunk train ride, gas
Why this trip might be right for you
- Want to go on vacation but don’t have the time or money to get away for a long one? Join us for this overnight trip to Fort Bragg!
- Do you like meeting new people? We will be welcoming our newest office, clients & staff with a pizza party
- Want to explore a new city? If you never been to Fort Bragg, this is the perfect trip to see a cute coastal town full of history and beauty
- Ever been on a train ride through the redwoods? We will be riding the Historic Skunk Train (it smells just fine) through the Redwoods
- Like the beach? Fort Bragg is known for it’s awesome Glass Beach (don’t worry it’s not sharp), where sand is made up of thousands smoothed out glass pebbles (disclaimer: not a swimming beach)
- Registration and deposit due on April 15th, 2018 (Deposit is non-refundable after April 15th)
- Full payment due June 10th
- Contact Trip leaders HERE
- This trip is FULL and no longer accepting registrations.