Pet Peeves, we all have them. That one little thing that feels like “no big deal” to someone else, but to you, it may as well be nails on a chalkboard, which is probably one of the more common ones. Here is a list of 10 of the most common pet peeves!
- When others chew loudly or with their mouths open.
- When people interrupt you while you’re still speaking
- When others are late or make you late
- When people drive or walk too slow
- When others don’t say thank you after you’ve held the door for them.
- When people don’t cover their mouths when coughing or sneezing
- When others overuse the word “like” or “literally”. And use literally incorrectly.
- When you have to repeat yourself multiple times.
- When people talk about being on a diet when you’re eating something unhealthy.
- When you’re talking to someone and they’re looking at their phone.
Did your biggest pet peeve make the cut? Comment below!